Your first visit to Tigani Orthodontics establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the New Patient Exam, we make sure to obtain your medical history, as well as other important background information. You will be able to get to know Dr. Tigani, and to better understand what to expect for your next visit to our practice. Please make sure to maneuver through our website. You will find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment options and more. There is also background information about our committed staff and office policies. We recommend downloading and printing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Tigani Orthodontics is committed to providing the highest quality professional care in a friendly, comfortable environment, while allowing our patients to become partners in the orthodontic process. This is all in an effort to achieve a beautiful, healthy smile that will last a lifetime!
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, professionals, and the community
- Exceeding your expectations
- Ensuring a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels